Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: FLUCKIN HOTMAIL!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ~((resonance))~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2000
    Posts
    662
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    Ok... first... I get all this junk mail... but then I'm happy cuz I can block sender. But then... today... I found out, that I can only have 250 addresses blocked. Can you believe that?? I have over 250 people blocked and I STILL get crap! Why is there always a limit?!

    I hate hotmail. *nods*

    ------------------
    ~((sonic))~

    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

    The Sonic Lounge
    RESONANCE2000

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I felt like you're feeling about 6 months ago...then i just stopped using it.
    On a lark, i went back about 3 months later and had over 700 junk mails sitting there L*

    Had a good laugh and closed it again!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member go4poo82's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    are you birds?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no... do you HAVE a bird?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ~~CloverKat~~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i had a bird, it was a sparrow that i rescued. i named him BRUNO, he was weak so i decided to give him a strong name. biggrin

    but he died..*sigh*...but he had a happy life. better than dying the day he was supossed to with a broken wing. frown

    he soars again...



    ------------------
    May the Road Rise up to Meet You...
    May the Wind Be Always at Your Back....
    May the Sun Shine Warm Upon Your Face....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •